Protecting consumers' personal information and building your trust is a very important issue for us. Therefore, we will use your name and other information related to you by the content of this policy. We only collect necessary information regarding purchases and sales.
PROTECTION POLICY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CONSUMERS
Consumers or Customers will be required to fill in the information according to the information fields in the form available on the Website https://tinphat.com.vn/ such as Full name and address (home or office) room), email address (company or individual), phone number (mobile, home or office), credit card details (type and credit card number, CVC code, expiration date), cardholder's name) and in the extent possible, options ... This information is required to place and complete the Customer's online ordering (including sending an order confirmation email to Customer).
• About cookies and web beacons: Cookies are data folders that are temporarily or permanently stored in the Customer's computer hard drive. Cookies used to verify and track visits (protect status) and maintain specific information about the use and use of the Tinphat.com.vn Website, such as site options or information. about their electronic cart. Cookies directories may also be placed in the Client's computer by the advertising service providers in the Client's computer for the above purpose and the data collected by these cookies is entirely nameless. If you do not agree, the Customer may delete all cookies that are already on your computer's hard drive by searching the folder with "cookie" in its name and deleting it. In the future, Customer may modify options in his browser so that cookies (future) are blocked; Please note that: If you do so, Customer may not be able to fully utilize the features of the Website Phphat.com.vn. For more information on (usage and non-acceptance) cookies, please visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Web beacon: Small software code that symbolizes the requirement for graphic images on a web page or email. It may or may not have visual graphs related to web beacons, and usually, images are designed to blend into the background of the website or email. Web beacons can be used for purposes such as website traffic reports, visitor numbers, advertising checks and reports, and personalization. Web signal lights that Tin Phat uses only for anonymous data collection.
1. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION OF CONSUMERS
Providing services to Customers and managing and using Consumer Information of individuals to manage the Consumer database and promptly handle arising situations (if any).
2. SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The phatat.com.vn website uses the information provided by the Consumer to:
• Providing services to Consumers;
• Send notices about information exchange activities between Consumer and Tin Phat;
• Preventing activities of destroying or appropriating Consumer accounts or Consumer spoofing activities;
• Contact and resolve complaints with Consumers;
• Confirm and exchange Consumer Transaction information at Tin Phat;
• In the case of a request from competent state authority.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
There is no time limit unless the Consumer sends a cancellation request to the Board of Management or the Company to be dissolved or bankrupt.
4. PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESSED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CONSUMERS
Consumers agree that, in necessary circumstances, the following agencies/organizations/ individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
• Third parties have services integrated with the Phphat.com.vn Website
• Event organizers and sponsors
• Competent state agencies in case of a request under the regulations of the operation regulation
• Market research company
• Financial, legal and auditing advisors
• The complainant can demonstrate Consumer violations
• At the request of competent state agencies
5. ADDRESS OF COLLECTION UNITS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Tin Phat Event & Communication Company Limited
• Address: Room 2803 - G3, Vinhomes Green Bay Me Tri. Số 7, Đại lộ Thăng long, Phường Mễ Trì, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Phone: 0243.7970.035 / 0243.2242.902
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR CONSUMERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION DATA
Consumers have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into the tinphat.com.vn Website and modifying their personal information or asking the Board to do the work. this.
Consumers have the right to submit complaints about disclosure of their personal information to third parties to the Board. Upon receiving these responses, Tin Phat will confirm the information, be responsible for answering the reason and instruct the Consumer to restore and secure the information.
Forms of receiving Consumer complaints:
i) Via email: email@example.com
ii) Via telephone: 0243.2242.902
7. COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CONSUMERS
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to third parties the Consumer's personal information without the consent of the Consumer except as provided in this provision of law.
If a host of information attacked by a hacker results in loss of Personal Data of the Consumer, the Board of Management is responsible for notifying and working with the authorities to investigate and handle it promptly. At the same time, notify the Consumer about the incident.
Absolute confidentiality of all Consumer online transaction information, including digitalized accounting voucher information in the first-class safety center data area of TIN PHAT.
8. RECEIVING AND RESOLVING MECHANISM RELATED TO CONSUMER INFORMATION
When detecting that your personal information has been used for the wrong purpose or scope, Consumer sends an email to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or calls 0243.2242.902 to make a complaint and provide it. evidence related to the case for the Board. Management commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 24 (twenty-four) working hours from the time of receipt of the complaint.